|Founder||Gautama Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama)|
|Scriptures||Buddhavacana, Tripiṭaka, Mahayana Sutras|
|World Population Per.||5.06%|
|Origin||5th to 4th Century BCE|
|Origination||Modern Bihar, India|
|Denominations||Vajrayana, Mahayana, Theravada|
|Place of Worship||Buddhist temple|
|Holy City||Bodh Gaya|
|Leadership||Monks and Nuns|
|Languages||Hindi, English, Pali, Chinese, Tibetan, Japanese|
Buddhism, founded in the late 6th century b.c.e. by siddhartha gautama ('Buddha'), is an important Religion in most of the countries of asia. buddhism is a path of practice and spiritual development leading to insight into the true nature of reality.it is the world's fourth-largest religion with over 520 million followers, or over 7% of the global population, known as buddhists.
1. Dukkha - The truth of suffering.
2. Samudāya - The truth of the origin of suffering.
3. Nirodha - The truth of the cessation of suffering.
4. Magga - The truth of the path to the cessation of suffering.
1. To refrain from destroying living creatures.
2. To desist from taking that which is not offered.
3. To not indulge in sexual misconduct.
4. Not to indulge in incorrect speech (Refrain from lying, immpral speech, abusive language, and gossip).
5. Refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs which lead to carelessness.
1. The Three Fires - (1) Desire/Thirst, (2) Anger (3) Delusion
2. The Noble Eightfold Path - (1) Right View. (2) Right Thought. (3) Right Speech. (4) Right Action. (5) Right Livelihood. (6) Right Effort (7) Right Mindfulness. (8) Right Concentration.
3. Karma - The buddhist interpretation of karma does not refer to preordained fate. karma refers to good or bad actions a person takes during her lifetime.
4. The Cycle of Rebirth - Karma plays out in the buddhism cycle of rebirth.
|Name||Profession / Popular|
|Gautama Buddha||Founder of Buddhism|
|Ānanda||Patriarch of The Dharma|
|Assaji||One of The First Five Arahants of Gautama Buddha|
|Devadatta||Cousin and Brother-in-Law of Gautama Buddha|
|Aryadeva||Mahayana Buddhist Monk|
|Asanga||Founder of The Yogachara school|
|Dharmaraksita||Missionaries Sent by The Mauryan Emperor Ashoka|
|An Shigao||Buddhist Monks|
|Bankei Yōtaku||Japanese Zen Masters|
|Gihwa||Buddhist Monk of Korean Seon|
|Shin Arahan||Burmese Buddhist|
|Anawrahta||Father of The Burmese Nation|
|Somdej Toh||Siamese Buddhist|
|Ashoka||Indian Emperor of The Maurya Dynasty|
|B. R. Ambedkar||Jurist, Economist, Politician, Social Reformer,|
|Tiger Woods||Professional Golfer|
|Kate Bosworth||American Actress and Model|
|Belinda Carlisle||American Singer, Musician, and Author|
|Buddhist Baby Names||Buddhist Boy Names|
|Buddhist Girl Names||Buddhist Unisex Names|
|Japanese Baby Names||Japanese Boy Names|
|Burmese Baby Names||Cambodian Baby Names|
|East Asian Baby Names||Bhutanese Baby Names|
|Lao Baby Names||Mongolian Baby Names|
|Sinhala Baby Names||South Asian Baby Names|
|Southeast Asian Baby Names||Sri Lankan Baby Names|
|Thai Baby Names||Tibetan Baby Names|
Community - within which all aspects of social life can be included. in which we have some degree of emotions and live in a certain area.
A community is a group of people living in a certain place or region or virtual platform, having a common culture, a common way of life, that meets all their needs within the community. Thus they have a sense of unity and a sense of loyalty to the community.
|Notable Community List|